Why the Bible? Ravi Zacharias at the University of Illinois

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Word About the Drumming Video

I'm a drummer. not a good one. But once a drummer, always a drummer. Ned had this video forwarded to him from a Royal Australian Navy list he's on and I HAD to post it. To say I was impressed is an understatement. These guys are the best I've ever seen or heard. I was a part of the marching band in high school. Not fortunate enough to be in the actual band, much less the drum line. No, I was in the color guard. Yes, I was a band-geek wannabe. How bad is that?

Anyway, I started seriously playing the drums in my early twenties, though I had a set as a kid, but never took it seriously. It says a lot about a person who's ADD is so bad they can't even stick to playing the drums long enough to learn how to play even passingly well. Playing drums is a CLASSIC sign of ADD/ADHD. Or so my shrink tells me....

So this video is REAL ear-candy for me. I had to post it. If you like this kind of thing, I hope you enjoy it. I was not aware of these guys before today. Now I have a whole new respect for the Swiss. They don't just make watches and chocolate. They have rhythm, too! ;O)

No comments: